skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- Nina Simone - Lilac Wine / Wild Is The Wind
- Ambrose Akinmusire - Roy / On The Tender Spot Of Every Calloused Moment
- Chet Baker - I'm A Fool To Want You / As Time Goes By
- Jordan Ireland - Wandering / Spirit Walking
- Eliana Glass - On The Way Down / E at Home
- Tara Clerkin Trio - There Was A Nice Sunset / Somewhere Good
- Cinnamon Soulettes - I'll Show You How
- June11 - I Know The Moonlight / Matter Is Alive
- Sally Oldfield - Blue Water / Celebration
- Ned Doheny - Sing To Me / Hard Candy
- Orphans of Love - Quick'N Slick
- Sunshine Earth Band - If I Had Loved You / Vacation From My Mind
- Lion - You've Got A Woman
- Dalton - Soul Brother