23.05.2016





01. Tindersticks - Help Yourself / The Waiting Room
02. Harlem River Drive - Idle Hands / Harlem River Drive
03. Al Green - I'm Still In Love With You / I'm Still In Love With You
04. Candi Staton - That's How Strong My Love Is / I'm Just A Prisoner
05. Richard Hawley - Love Of My Life / Late Night Final
06. Bob Dylan - It Had To Be You / Fallen Angels
07. J.J. Cale - You Got Me On So Bad / Troubadour
08. Jackson Browne - Looking Into You / Jackson Browne
09. Tinderstikcs - Like Only Lovers Can / The Waiting Room
10. Richard Hawley - Baby, You're My Light / Late Night Final
11. Bob Dylan - Come Rain Or Come Shine / Fallen Angels
12. Bobbie Gentry - Hurry Tuesday Child / Ode To Billie Joe
13. Samantha Crain - You Or Mystery / Under Branch & Thorn & Tree

Tindersticks, 27 Mayıs'ta İstanbul'da!...