22.02.2010 Playlist

01. The Fiery Furnaces - Take Me Round Again / I'm Going Away
02. Tindersticks - Harmony Around My Table / Falling Down A Mountain
03. Elvis Presley - Don't Think Twice (It's Alright)
04. Gil Scott-Heron - I'm New Here / I'm New Here
05. Kath Bloom - Thin Thin Line / Thin Thin Line
06. Myrmyr - Silver Rooster / The Amber Sea
07. Rachel Grimes - The Corner Room / Book of Leaves
08. Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra - Kollapz Tradixional (Thee Olde Dirty Flag) / Kollaps Tradixionales
09. Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra - Collapse Traditional (For Darling) / Kollaps Tradixionales
10. Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra - Kollaps Tradicional (Bury 3 Dynamos) / Kollaps Tradixionales
11. Scout Niblett - Cherry Cheek Bomb / The Calcination of Scout Niblett
12. Zelienople - I Put All My Faith In Her / Give It Up

http://rapidshare.com/files/354572481/aypalas20100222.mp3.html