07.10.2024

























01. Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walkin' / Boots
02. Nina Simone - I'm Gonna Leave You / High Priestness of Soul
03. Johnny Nash - I'm Leaving
04. Paul Simon - 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover / Still Crazy After All These Years 
05. Serge Gainsbourg - Je Suis Venu Te Dire Que Je M'en Vais / Vu De L'Extérieur
06. Spain - I'm Leaving You / She Haunts My Dreams
07. Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You / Jolene
08. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird / (Pronounced 'Lĕh-'nérd 'Skin-'nérd)
09. John Lee Hooker - I'm Leaving / On Campus
10. Smokey Hogg - I'm Leavin'
11. Joan Baez - Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You / In Concert 1962
12. Demis Roussos - Goodbye My Love Goodbye / Forever And Ever
13. Sezen Aksu - Gidiyorum / Sezen Aksu Söylüyor
14. The Cure - Disintegration / Disintegration