28.08.2017





Since

01. Guns N' Roses - Since I Don't Have You / "The Spaghetti Incident?"
02. Led Zeppelin - Since I've Been Loving You / Led Zeppelin III
03. J.J. Cale - Since You Said Goodbye / Rewind (Unreleased Recordings)
04. Rainbow - Since You Been Gone / Down To Earth
05. The Cars - Since I Held You / Candy-O
06. Manfred Mann - Since I Don't Have You / Mann Made
07. The Avalanches - Since I Left You / Since I Left You
08. Marvin Gaye - Since I Had You / I Want You
09. Gregory Isaacs - Since The Other Day / All I Have Is Love
10. John Holt - Since I Fell For You / Before The Next Tear Drop
11. Nina Simone - Since I Fell For You / Nina Simone Sings The Blues
12. Sam Cooke - Since I Met You Baby / My Kind Of Blues
13. Mavis Staples - Since You Became A Part Of My Life / Only For The Lonely
14. The Temptations - Since I Lost My Baby / The Temptin' Temptations
15. The Skyliners - Since I Don't Have You / The Skyliners