04.07.2011

01. The Everly Brothers - Let It Be Me / The Fabulous Style Of The Everly Brothers
02. The Voyces - Kissing Like It's Love / Kissing Like It's Love
03. Yo La Tengo - My Little Corner Of The World / I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One
04. Simon & Garfunkel - You Don't Know Where Your Interrest Lies / Fakin' It 7''
05. Jethro Tull - Too Old To Rock N'Roll : Too Young To Die / Too Old To Rock N'Roll : Too Young To Die
06. The Turtles - Happy Together / Happy Together
07. The Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup / Build Me Up Buttercup
08. Elvis Presley - Suspicous Minds // From Memphis To Vegas/From Vegas To Memphis
09. Tindersticks - A Marriage Made In Heaven (ft. Isabella Rossellini) / Donkeys
10. Serge Reggiani - Ma Liberté / Album n° 2 - Bobino
11. Nick Cave - (Are You) The One That I've Been Waiting For? / The Boatman's Call
12. Furniture - A Letter To Myself / When The Boom Was On
13. Ruth Brown - I Don't Know / Miss Rhythm
14. The Velvet Underground & Nico - I'll Be Your Mirror / The Velvet Underground & Nico
15. The Beatles - I Will / The Beatles "White Album"
16. Grinderman - Go Tell The Women / Grinderman