30.05.2011



Gil Scott-Heron
[01.04.1949 - 27.05.2011]

01. Otis Redding - Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad Song) / The Otis Redding Dictionary Of Soul - Complete & Unbelievable
02. Gil Scott-Heron & Brian Jackson - Peace Go With You, Brother (As-Salaam-Alaikum) / Winter In America
03. Gil Scott-Heron - I'll Take Care Of You / I'm New Here
04. Gil Scott-Heron - The Revolution Will Not Be Televised / Pieces Of A Man
05. Public Enemy - She Watch Channel Zero ?! / It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
06. Fabio Orsi - Papa, Show Me Your Blues LPs / Stand Before Me, Oh My Soul
07. Andy Stott - Execution / Passed Me By
08. Gil Scott-Heron - The Crutch / I'm New Here
09. The Caretaker - The Great Hidden Sea Of The Unconscious / An Empty Bliss Beyond This World
10. Juliana Barwick - White Flag / The Magic Place
11. The Caretaker - I Feel As If Might Be Vanishing / An Empty Bliss Beyond This World
12. Bon Iver - Calgary / Bon Iver
13. Kanye West - Lost In The World / My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
14. Kanye West - Who Will Survive In America / My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
15. Gil Scott-Heron - New York Is Killing Me / I'm New Here