28.06.2010 Playlist

01. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Bright Lit Blue Skies / Before Today
02. Blitzen Trapper - Laughing Lover / Destroyer Of The Void
03. The Black Keys - I'm Not The One / Brothers
04. Jim O'Rourke - Don't Make Me Over / All Kinds Of People - Love Burt Bacharach
05. Lee Fields & The Expressions - My World Is Empty Without You / My World
06. Jacques Higelin - Amor Doloroso / Amor Doloroso
07. Bill Withers - In My Heart / Just As I Am
08. Rain Machine - Driftwood Heart / Rain Machine
09. Roy Harper - How Does It Feel / Flat Baroque & Berserk
10. Tim Buckley - I Must Have Been Blind / Blue Afternoon
11. Shearwater - Castaways / The Golden Archipelago
12. Balmorhea - On The Weight Of The Night / Constellations
13. Terry Riley - We Will Meet Again / Autodreamographical Tales
14. Cat Power - Wild Is The Wind / The Covers Record

http://rapidshare.com/files/403752747/aypalas20100628.mp3.html