06.10.2008 Playlist

01. Morphine - The Saddest Song / Good
02. M.Ward - Sad, Sad Song / Transfiguration of Vincent
03. M.Ward - Let's Dance / Transfiguration of Vincent
04. David Bowie - The Loneliest Guy / Reality
05. Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing / Without You I'm Nothing
06. Jeff Buckley - Lover, You Should Have Come Over / Live at Sin-E
07. Tindersticks - Desperate Man / Curtains
08. Johhny Cash w/ Nick Cave - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry / American IV: The Man Comes Around
09. Beck - Lonesome Tears / Sea Change
10. Spiritualized - Broken Heart / Ladies & Gentlemen, We're Floating in Space
11. Windy & Carl - My Love / Songs for the Broken Hearted
12. Rebekah Del Rio - Llorando (crying) / Mulholland Drive OST
13. Suede - Two of Us / Dog Man Star
14. Furniture - I Miss You / When the Boom Was On