18.08.2008 Playlist

01. The Van Pelt - Don't Make Me Walk My Own Log / Sultans of Sentiment
02. Jeff Buckley - Vancouver / Sketches for "My Sweetheart the Drunk"
03. The Cure - The Same Deep Water As You / Disintegration
04. Vashti Bunyan - If I Were / Lookaftering
05. Vashti Bunyan - Same But Different / Lookaftering
06. Damon & Naomi - Whispering Pines / The Wondrous World of Damon & Naomi
07. Loren Mazzacane Connors & Kath Bloom - Look At Me / Restless Faithfull Desperate
08. P.J. Harvey - The Desperate Kingdom of Love / Uh Huh Her
09. Leonard Cohen - Hey, There's No Way To Say Goodbye / Songs of Leonard Cohen
10. Fikret Kızılok - Gidiyorsun / Yadigar
11. Demis Roussos - Goodbye My Love / Forever and Ever
12. Burt Bacharach - And So Goodbye My Love / Hit Maker!: Burt Bacharach Plays His Hits
13. Yoko Ono - Goodbye My Love / Rising
14. Tindersticks - She's Gone / Tindersticks II
15. Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Far From Me / The Boatman's Call